- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral
- SHOE CATEGORY:Cushion
- ARCH:Medium, High
- LAUNCH DATE:August 2023
- MIDSOLE DROP:8 mm
- Trail Adapt System uses an integrated midsole, rock plate, and outsole system to deliver stability over any terrain.
- TrailTack Green Rubber technology provides wet-dry traction and is made of 25% recycled content.
All-terrain comfort. Our new Trail Adapt System helps give runners better stability by combining three elements:
- First, there’s soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning that responds to both you and the trail surface.
- Next, there’s a protective plate inside that also helps the shoe adapt to varied terrain.
- Finally, strategically placed outsole pods respond to uneven ground.
Steady on your feet. A new TrailTack® Green Rubber outsole is made of 25% recycled content and provides the traction you need to traverse slippery ground, rocky crags, or anything else on the trail.
DNA LOFT v2 provides soft cushioning for long-lasting comfort, even on tough terrain.
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Saves 66% of the energy and 75% of the water required for traditional dye process.
An articulated Ballistic Rock Shield between two layers of DNA LOFT v2 foam provides neccessary protection without limiting flexibility needed for smooth transitions.
TPU toe cap and mudguard provide protection and durability to the upper.
Made with recycled materials equivalent to 10 plastic water bottles.