Silva Mountain Pack 23+3 is your perfect running pack partner with the most packing volume. Planning for an adventure race or running longer self-sufficient adventures? Then this is your perfect running back pack! It is lightweight yet comfortable with the unique Silva Embrace System developed for a great fit when running many hours with heavy packing.
The Silva Embrace System is a carrying system developed to hug you properly and ensure that the backpack does not bounce around on your back. It is a double layered carrying system with side wings for a close hug fit and with three attachment points for extra stability. The system makes the backpack very comfortable to carry and run with and it prevents the backpack from bouncing around. The Silva Embrace System also helps improve the weight distribution between shoulders, back and waist which makes it easy to run with, even when packed with heavy weight.
The Strive Mountain Pack is very comfortable with a wide and comfortable waist belt and double sternum straps and flexible when packing your gear thanks to the roll top and compression straps. Your gear, clothes or phone will be protected even in rainy weather. The running pack has a weather proof roll top closure, a reinforced bottom and zippered pockets for smaller items. The materials that the running pack is made of are quick drying and it is easy to hang to let dry. This really is your go to running pack for that weekend race or running between mountain huts with friends!
The mountain pack has all the features you need while running the mountains or many miles on that beautiful forest trail: easy access pockets so that what you need is always within reach without having to stop. There are two mesh pockets on the chest for soft flasks (not included), two zippered pockets on the belt to fit your phone, gloves, a beanie or gels and bars. There are also two mesh pockets on the side for your jacket, beanie or gloves.
The inner compartment consists of a large compartment and a small zippered pouch – ideal for a headlamp battery. The running pack is also prepared for a hydration reservoir (not included) with a medium pocket with a reservoir Velcro hanger and outlets, attachment loops and hooks for a hose.
This running pack also has a whistle for emergency situations and reflective details for great visibility when running in the dark. It is prepared for headlamp integration with cable outlets and battery compartment. This product can be hand washed.
- 23+3 liter total packing volume Adjustable volume with top roll closure and compression straps
- Silva Embrace System Double layered carrying system with stretchy side wings for a close hug fit
- Weatherproof Weatherproof roll top closure, zippered pockets and a reinforced bottom
- Easy access pockets 2 pockets on the chest and 2 pockets on your belt
- Durable, lightweight & breathable High quality materials such as Duraflex buckles and breathable mesh fabric for optimal ventilation and sweat transportation
volume 23+3 liter
- Embrace System – double layered carrying system with stretchy side wings for a close hug fit
- Packing volume; 23+3 liter – adjsutable volume with roll top closure
- Low weight and comfortable fit; XS/S – 472g, M/L – 496 g
- Wide and comfortable waist belt – distributes the weight evenly, pull double waist straps forward to tighten
- Compression straps
- Double sternum straps for more flexibility – suits most needs, vertically adjustable
- Breathable mesh fabric – optimal ventilation and sweat transportation
- Great visibility in darkness – reflective details
- Weatherproof – roll top closure, reinforced bottom, zippered pockets
- Detachable back panel/insulated seat pad – adaptable for optimal weight/comfort
- YKK zippers, Duraflex buckles – high quality
- Integrated whistle – for emergency situation
- Hanger- simple but useful
- Washable (hand wash)
- Prepared for hydration reservoir (1L Art. no: 37593, not included)- reservoir compartment with Velcro hanger- outlets, attachment loops and hook for hose
- Prepared for headlamp integration- cable outlets, battery compartmentEasy access pockets- no need to stop to get your gear- 2x mesh pocketsonc chest for soft flask(500 ml, Art. no: 37996 – not included)- 2x zippered pockets on belt for phone, gloves, beanie, gels and bars- 2x mesh pockets on side for jacket, beanie and glovesInner compartment- 1x large compartment- 1x medium pocket with reservoir hanger- 1x small, zippered pouch (ideal for headlamp battery)- 2x cable outlet for headlamp battery